SmartControl version 188.8.131.52
This page is about SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 from your PCMMD
. Go over here
for more information on MMD. Detailed information about SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.aoc.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SmartControl directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. SmartControl version 22.214.171.124's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe. SmartControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 76.03 MB (79722376 bytes) on disk.
SmartControl version 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 79.52 MB (83385137
bytes) on disk.
- ConUI32.exe (2.80 MB)
- SmartControl.exe (76.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of SmartControl version 184.108.40.206.
If you are manually uninstalling SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SmartControl version 18.104.22.168:
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\ConUI32.exe
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\GridWndHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\GridWndHook32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\SmartControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Philips SmartControl
SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by MMD. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase SmartControl version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SmartControl version 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartControl version 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SmartControl version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartControl version 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartControl version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling SmartControl version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmartControl version 126.96.36.199 by MMD from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartControl version 188.8.131.52 by MMD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 17:19:47.817