SmartControl version 18.104.22.168
This web page is about SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SmartControl version 126.96.36.199 from your PCMMD
. You can find out more on MMD or check for application updates here
. Further information about SmartControl version 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.aoc.com/
. Usually the SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SmartControl directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SmartControl.exe and it has a size of 76.07 MB (79766920 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SmartControl version 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 76.76 MB (80486441
bytes) on disk.
- SmartControl.exe (76.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SmartControl version 126.96.36.199.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall SmartControl version 188.8.131.52.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\GridWndHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\SmartControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Philips SmartControl
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1483282787-2569846544-2644784822-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\SmartControl\SmartControl.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1483282787-2569846544-2644784822-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe
SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 is an application by the software company MMD. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartControl version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the SmartControl version 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. When you click SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmartControl version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartControl version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartControl version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling SmartControl version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartControl version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 by MMD from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 by MMD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:40:48.213