SmartControl v18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SmartControl v22.214.171.124 from your systemMMD
. Take a look here
for more information on MMD. You can read more about on SmartControl v126.96.36.199 at http://www.aoc.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SmartControl directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SmartControl v188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SmartControl v184.108.40.206's main file takes around 76.07 MB (79766920 bytes) and is called SmartControl.exe.
The executables below are part of SmartControl v220.127.116.11. They occupy an average of 76.75 MB (80482355
bytes) on disk.
- SmartControl.exe (76.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.67 KB)
The current page applies to SmartControl v18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
SmartControl v126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company MMD. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SmartControl v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SmartControl v184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmartControl v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartControl v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the SmartControl v22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SmartControl v126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmartControl v188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartControl v184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmartControl v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing SmartControl v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmartControl v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartControl v126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartControl v188.8.131.52 by MMD from your PC, we are not saying that SmartControl v184.108.40.206 by MMD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartControl v220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 11:08:48.520