You can find on this page details on how to remove SmartClass for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SmartClass from your systemRadix
. You can find out more on Radix or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radix\SmartClassV12\uninst directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SmartClass is C:\Program Files (x86)\Radix\SmartClassV12\uninst\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 508.42 KB (520624 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SmartClass. They take an average of 508.42 KB (520624
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
If you are manually uninstalling SmartClass we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\e-Learning Class V6.0
SmartClass is an application released by Radix. Some users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SmartClass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SmartClass from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmartClass or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartClass". The SmartClass program will be found very quickly. When you select SmartClass in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SmartClass, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartClass.
8. After uninstalling SmartClass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartClass which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartClass using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmartClass by Radix from your PC, we are not saying that SmartClass by Radix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartClass supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 05:20:42.300