SmartBreak version 2.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SmartBreak version 2.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmartBreak version 2.2 from your computerInchWest
. Take a look here
for more details on InchWest. Detailed information about SmartBreak version 2.2 can be seen at http://www.inchwest.com
. Usually the SmartBreak version 2.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SmartBreak directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SmartBreak version 2.2 is C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\unins000.exe. SmartBreak.exe is the SmartBreak version 2.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 449.00 KB (459776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SmartBreak version 2.2. They take an average of 1.21 MB (1273134
bytes) on disk.
- SmartBreak.exe (449.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (794.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of SmartBreak version 2.2.
If you're planning to uninstall SmartBreak version 2.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SmartBreak version 2.2:
The files below remain on your disk by SmartBreak version 2.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\BreakMusic\technoshort.mp3
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\indata2.x64
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\MicropauseSounds\pause.wav
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\MicropauseSounds\pauselong.mp3
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\Settings\default\Settings.sav
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\Settings\UserName\Settings.sav
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\SmartBreak.exe
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\unins000.exe
SmartBreak version 2.2 is an application released by InchWest. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SmartBreak version 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SmartBreak version 2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmartBreak version 2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartBreak version 2.2". If it exists on your system the SmartBreak version 2.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmartBreak version 2.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartBreak version 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartBreak version 2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.inchwest.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartBreak version 2.2.
8. After uninstalling SmartBreak version 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartBreak version 2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartBreak version 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmartBreak version 2.2 by InchWest from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartBreak version 2.2 by InchWest is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartBreak version 2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 21:14:38.083