Smart Tool is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Smart Tool from your systemFisher & Paykel Appliances
. More information about Fisher & Paykel Appliances can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Smart Tool at http://www.cbw.fp.co.nz
. Smart Tool is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Fisher & Paykel Appliances\Smart Tool folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Fisher & Paykel Appliances\Smart Tool\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Smart Tool. The program's main executable file has a size of 764.00 KB (782336 bytes) on disk and is called Smart Tool Win32.exe.
Smart Tool contains of the executables below. They take 1.41 MB (1477978
bytes) on disk.
- Smart Tool Win32.exe (764.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
Smart Tool is an application released by Fisher & Paykel Appliances. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Smart Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Smart Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smart Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Smart Tool app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Smart Tool in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Smart Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Tool:
- The software company is: http://www.cbw.fp.co.nz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Fisher & Paykel Appliances\Smart Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smart Tool.
8. After removing Smart Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smart Tool by Fisher & Paykel Appliances from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Tool by Fisher & Paykel Appliances is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart Tool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 15:12:15.973