Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 from your computerSTA SDK Partners
. More information about STA SDK Partners can be found here
. Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart TV Alliance folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart TV Alliance\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. eclipse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 261.38 KB (267649
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (185.38 KB)
- eclipse.exe (52.00 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (24.00 KB)
This page is about Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 version 4.0
Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 is an application by the software company STA SDK Partners. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0". If it exists on your system the Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0.
8. After removing Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 by STA SDK Partners from your PC, we are not saying that Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 by STA SDK Partners is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart TV Alliance SDK 4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-31 13:45:04.103