Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64)
This info is about Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) from your systemGIGABYTE
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GIGABYTE. Please follow http://www.GIGABYTE.com
if you want to read more on Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) on GIGABYTE's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\SmartRecovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64)'s main file takes about 294.04 KB (301096 bytes) and is named SRDispatcher.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64). They take about 6.34 MB (6648440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GBTUpd.exe (440.04 KB)
- SmartRecovery.exe (4.97 MB)
- SmartRecoveryCPL.exe (60.00 KB)
- SrCmdCLR.exe (37.00 KB)
- SRDispatcher.exe (294.04 KB)
- SRFilter.exe (262.00 KB)
- UpdExe.exe (310.54 KB)
The current page applies to Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) version 1.00.0006
Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) is an application offered by GIGABYTE. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64)". The Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) program will be found very quickly. When you click Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64).
8. After uninstalling Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) by GIGABYTE from your computer, nor are we saying that Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) by GIGABYTE is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smart Recovery B10.0324.1 (x64) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:41:30.097