Smart Photo Editor
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Smart Photo Editor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Smart Photo Editor from your PCAnthropics Technology Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Anthropics Technology Ltd.. More details about Smart Photo Editor can be seen at http://www.anthropics.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Photo Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Smart Photo Editor is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Photo Editor\unins000.exe". Smart Photo Editor's main file takes about 12.32 MB (12914952 bytes) and is called SmartPhotoEditor.exe.
The executables below are part of Smart Photo Editor. They occupy an average of 14.33 MB (15026742
bytes) on disk.
- PEUninstallerUi.exe (644.26 KB)
- SmartPhotoEditor.exe (12.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- ZRawLoader.exe (720.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Smart Photo Editor version 1.17
alone. For more Smart Photo Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Smart Photo Editor is a program offered by Anthropics Technology Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Smart Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Smart Photo Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Smart Photo Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Photo Editor". The Smart Photo Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Smart Photo Editor in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Smart Photo Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Photo Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.anthropics.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Photo Editor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smart Photo Editor.
8. After uninstalling Smart Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Photo Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Photo Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart Photo Editor by Anthropics Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Smart Photo Editor by Anthropics Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart Photo Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 19:28:41.360