Smart Payroll 1.15
Smart Payroll 1.15 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Smart Payroll 1.15 from your computerAshtami
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ashtami. Please open http://www.smarteb.blogspot.com/
if you want to read more on Smart Payroll 1.15 on Ashtami's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SmartPayroll directory (same installation drive as Windows). Smart Payroll 1.15's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SmartPayroll\Uninstall.exe. Smart Payroll 1.15's main file takes around 7.73 MB (8110080 bytes) and is called SmartPayroll.exe.
The executable files below are part of Smart Payroll 1.15. They take about 8.16 MB (8558267
bytes) on disk.
- SmartPayroll.exe (7.73 MB)
- SPBackupRestore.exe (336.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Smart Payroll 1.15 version 1.15
Smart Payroll 1.15 is an application marketed by the software company Ashtami. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Smart Payroll 1.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Smart Payroll 1.15 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Payroll 1.15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Payroll 1.15". The Smart Payroll 1.15 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smart Payroll 1.15 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Smart Payroll 1.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Payroll 1.15:
- The publisher is: http://www.smarteb.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartPayroll\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smart Payroll 1.15.
8. After removing Smart Payroll 1.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Payroll 1.15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smart Payroll 1.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smart Payroll 1.15 by Ashtami from your computer, we are not saying that Smart Payroll 1.15 by Ashtami is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart Payroll 1.15 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:40:16.553