This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Smart Organizer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Smart Organizer from your PCEuroSoft Software Development
. Further information on EuroSoft Software Development can be seen here
. Usually the Smart Organizer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Organizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Smart Organizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Organizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Smart Organizer's primary file takes around 6.93 MB (7262720 bytes) and is called pim.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Smart Organizer. They take about 9.26 MB (9710625
bytes) on disk.
- AgentPim.exe (918.00 KB)
- ImportData.exe (600.50 KB)
- pim.exe (6.93 MB)
- taskkill.exe (167.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
The current page applies to Smart Organizer version 220.127.116.113
only. Click on the links below for other Smart Organizer versions:
...click to view all...
Smart Organizer is an application by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Smart Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Smart Organizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Organizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Organizer". The Smart Organizer application will be found automatically. When you click Smart Organizer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Smart Organizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smart Organizer.
8. After uninstalling Smart Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Smart Organizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart Organizer by EuroSoft Software Development from your PC, nor are we saying that Smart Organizer by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart Organizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 09:07:43.763