Smart Media Connect 126.96.36.19928
This info is about Smart Media Connect 188.8.131.5228 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Smart Media Connect 184.108.40.20628 from your PCTomTom
. More information about TomTom can be found here
. Smart Media Connect 220.127.116.1128 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Smart Media Connect directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Smart Media Connect 18.104.22.16828 is C:\Program Files\Smart Media Connect\Uninstall Smart Media Connect.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Smart Media Connect.exe is the Smart Media Connect 22.214.171.12428's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.85 MB (1939672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Smart Media Connect 126.96.36.19928. They occupy 2.25 MB (2359104
bytes) on disk.
- e2fsck.exe (169.21 KB)
- Smart Media Connect.exe (1.85 MB)
- TomTomCacheCleanup.exe (49.21 KB)
- Uninstall Smart Media Connect.exe (191.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Smart Media Connect 188.8.131.5228 version 184.108.40.20628
Smart Media Connect 220.127.116.1128 is a program released by the software company TomTom. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Smart Media Connect 18.104.22.16828 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Smart Media Connect 22.214.171.12428 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Media Connect 126.96.36.19928 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Media Connect 188.8.131.5228". If it is installed on your PC the Smart Media Connect 184.108.40.20628 application will be found automatically. When you select Smart Media Connect 220.127.116.1128 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Smart Media Connect 18.104.22.16828, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smart Media Connect 22.214.171.12428.
8. After removing Smart Media Connect 126.96.36.19928, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smart Media Connect 188.8.131.5228 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Media Connect 184.108.40.20628 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smart Media Connect 220.127.116.1128 by TomTom from your computer, nor are we saying that Smart Media Connect 18.104.22.16828 by TomTom is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart Media Connect 22.214.171.12428 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 11:51:25.600