Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 from your systemGIGABYTE
. Go over here
for more info on GIGABYTE. Please open http://www.gigabyte.com/
if you want to read more on Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 on GIGABYTE's website. Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\SmartManagerV3 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\SmartManagerV3\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 145.50 KB (148992 bytes) on disk and is called ShowSM.exe.
Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.41 MB (9863953
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Auto Calibration.exe (488.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.50 KB)
- eGalaxDACTool.exe (280.00 KB)
- ElevateService.exe (19.00 KB)
- GBSMV2.exe (953.00 KB)
- RunAP.exe (212.00 KB)
- ShowSM.exe (145.50 KB)
- SystemTray.exe (106.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.45 KB)
- UnloadSM.exe (163.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- w32fixT.exe (6.00 KB)
- GBOSDV2.exe (88.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 version 3.4.5
Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 is an application by GIGABYTE. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5". The Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 program will be found automatically. After you select Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gigabyte.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\SmartManagerV3\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5.
8. After uninstalling Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 by GIGABYTE from your computer, nor are we saying that Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 by GIGABYTE is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart Manager V3 Ver 3.4.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:15:36.800