Smart File Advisor 1.1.6
Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 from your computerFilefacts.net
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Filefacts.net. Please follow http://www.filefacts.net/
if you want to read more on Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 on Filefacts.net's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Programas\Smart File Advisor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 is C:\Programas\Smart File Advisor\unins000.exe. SFAUpdater.exe is the Smart File Advisor 1.1.6's main executable file and it occupies circa 640.11 KB (655472 bytes) on disk.
Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.01 MB (4200520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfa.exe (276.61 KB)
- SFAUpdater.exe (640.11 KB)
- sfa_inst.exe (1.67 MB)
- StartupChecker.exe (707.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.11 KB)
- UACHlper.exe (22.84 KB)
- UACHlperx64.exe (46.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.6
of Smart File Advisor 1.1.6.
When you're planning to uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Smart File Advisor 1.1.6:
- C:\Program Files\Smart File Advisor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Smart File Advisor\sfa.exe
- C:\Program Files\Smart File Advisor\sfa_inst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Smart File Advisor\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Smart File Advisor\unins000.msg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Smart File Advisor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Smart File Advisor_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Smart File Advisor
Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 is a program offered by Filefacts.net. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smart File Advisor 1.1.6". If it exists on your system the Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Smart File Advisor 1.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smart File Advisor 1.1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filefacts.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programas\Smart File Advisor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smart File Advisor 1.1.6.
8. After removing Smart File Advisor 1.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 by Filefacts.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 by Filefacts.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Smart File Advisor 1.1.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:18:04.500