Smart Desktop Calendar
Smart Desktop Calendar is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Smart Desktop Calendar from your PCSmartSoft
. You can read more on SmartSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.SmartDesktopCalendar.com
to get more details about Smart Desktop Calendar on SmartSoft's website. Usually the Smart Desktop Calendar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Desktop Calendar directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Smart Desktop Calendar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe. SmartDesktopCalendar.exe is the Smart Desktop Calendar's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.92 MB (2016256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Smart Desktop Calendar. They occupy 2.01 MB (2108868
bytes) on disk.
- SmartDesktopCalendar.exe (1.92 MB)
- stop.exe (15.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Smart Desktop Calendar.
Smart Desktop Calendar is a program by SmartSoft. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Smart Desktop Calendar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Smart Desktop Calendar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Desktop Calendar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Desktop Calendar". If it exists on your system the Smart Desktop Calendar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smart Desktop Calendar in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Smart Desktop Calendar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smart Desktop Calendar:
- The software company is: http://www.SmartDesktopCalendar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smart Desktop Calendar.
8. After removing Smart Desktop Calendar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Desktop Calendar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Desktop Calendar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart Desktop Calendar by SmartSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Desktop Calendar by SmartSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart Desktop Calendar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 20:41:45.663