Smart Defrag 6 18.104.22.1686
This page contains complete information on how to remove Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996 from your PCIObit
. Take a look here
for more info on IObit. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Smart Defrag 6 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Smart Defrag 6 188.8.131.526 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Smart Defrag 6\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled sd6-setup-rc.exe and it has a size of 11.97 MB (12551496 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Smart Defrag 6 184.108.40.2066. They take 12.07 MB (12651395
bytes) on disk.
- sd6-setup-rc.exe (11.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
This web page is about Smart Defrag 6 220.127.116.116 version 18.104.22.1686
Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246 is an application released by the software company IObit. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 188.8.131.526 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Defrag 6 184.108.40.2066 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Defrag 6 220.127.116.116". The Smart Defrag 6 18.104.22.1686 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smart Defrag 6 188.8.131.526.
8. After uninstalling Smart Defrag 6 184.108.40.2066, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Defrag 6 220.127.116.116 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Defrag 6 18.104.22.1686 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 188.8.131.526 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:03:12.373