Smart Defrag 6 220.127.116.116
This page contains complete information on how to remove Smart Defrag 6 18.104.22.1686 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246 from your PCIObit
. Take a look here
for more info on IObit. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Smart Defrag 6 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Smart Defrag 6\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled sd6-setup-rc.exe and it has a size of 11.97 MB (12551496 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Smart Defrag 6 188.8.131.526. They take 12.07 MB (12651395
bytes) on disk.
- sd6-setup-rc.exe (11.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
This web page is about Smart Defrag 6 184.108.40.2066 version 220.127.116.116
Smart Defrag 6 18.104.22.1686 is an application released by the software company IObit. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Smart Defrag 6 188.8.131.526 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Defrag 6 184.108.40.2066". The Smart Defrag 6 220.127.116.116 application will be found very quickly. After you click Smart Defrag 6 18.104.22.1686 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996.
8. After uninstalling Smart Defrag 6 188.8.131.526, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Defrag 6 184.108.40.2066 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Defrag 6 220.127.116.116 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 18.104.22.1686 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Smart Defrag 6 22.214.171.1246 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart Defrag 6 126.96.36.1996 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:03:12.373