Smart Data Recovery v5.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Smart Data Recovery v5.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Smart Data Recovery v5.0 from your computerSmart PC Solutions
. Take a look here
for more information on Smart PC Solutions. More details about Smart Data Recovery v5.0 can be seen at http://www.smartpctools.com
. Smart Data Recovery v5.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Smart Data Recovery v5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Smart Data Recovery v5.0's main file takes around 699.53 KB (716318 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Smart Data Recovery v5.0. They occupy an average of 699.53 KB (716318
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Smart Data Recovery v5.0 version 5.0
If you are manually uninstalling Smart Data Recovery v5.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Smart Data Recovery v5.0 from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\DataRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\DataRecovery.ini
- C:\Program Files\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\English.ini
- C:\Program Files\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\Smart PC.ico
- C:\Program Files\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Smart Data Recovery_is1
Smart Data Recovery v5.0 is an application by Smart PC Solutions. Some users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Smart Data Recovery v5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Smart Data Recovery v5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Data Recovery v5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Data Recovery v5.0". The Smart Data Recovery v5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Smart Data Recovery v5.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Smart Data Recovery v5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Data Recovery v5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.smartpctools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smart Data Recovery v5.0.
8. After uninstalling Smart Data Recovery v5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Data Recovery v5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Data Recovery v5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart Data Recovery v5.0 by Smart PC Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Data Recovery v5.0 by Smart PC Solutions is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smart Data Recovery v5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 05:56:42.547