Smart Data Recovery 3.3
Smart Data Recovery 3.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Smart Data Recovery 3.3 from your PCSmart PC Solutions
. Open here
where you can find out more on Smart PC Solutions. Detailed information about Smart Data Recovery 3.3 can be found at http://www.smartpctools.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Programmi\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Smart Data Recovery 3.3 is C:\Programmi\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called SmartDataRecovery.exe and its approximative size is 535.50 KB (548352 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Smart Data Recovery 3.3. They occupy about 1.17 MB (1223081
bytes) on disk.
- SmartDataRecovery.exe (535.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of Smart Data Recovery 3.3.
Smart Data Recovery 3.3 is an application released by the software company Smart PC Solutions. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Smart Data Recovery 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Smart Data Recovery 3.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smart Data Recovery 3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Smart Data Recovery 3.3". The Smart Data Recovery 3.3 application will be found very quickly. When you select Smart Data Recovery 3.3 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Smart Data Recovery 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Data Recovery 3.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.smartpctools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Smart PC Solutions\Smart Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Smart Data Recovery 3.3.
8. After uninstalling Smart Data Recovery 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Smart Data Recovery 3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smart Data Recovery 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Smart Data Recovery 3.3 by Smart PC Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Data Recovery 3.3 by Smart PC Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smart Data Recovery 3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:34:24.553