Smart Book Demo
You can find on this page details on how to remove Smart Book Demo for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Smart Book Demo from your computerTEAM elt publishing
. You can read more on TEAM elt publishing or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.teamelt.com/
to get more data about Smart Book Demo on TEAM elt publishing's website. Smart Book Demo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\TEAM elt\Smart Book Demo directory, depending on the user's decision. Smart Book Demo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TEAM elt\Smart Book Demo\unins000.exe. TeamEltSmartBookDemo.exe is the Smart Book Demo's main executable file and it occupies about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
Smart Book Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 837.49 KB (857589
bytes) on disk.
- TeamEltSmartBookDemo.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
This web page is about Smart Book Demo version 2.0.0
Smart Book Demo is an application offered by the software company TEAM elt publishing. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Smart Book Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Smart Book Demo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Smart Book Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart Book Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Smart Book Demo app will be found very quickly. When you click Smart Book Demo in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Smart Book Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smart Book Demo:
- The software company is: http://www.teamelt.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TEAM elt\Smart Book Demo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smart Book Demo.
8. After removing Smart Book Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Smart Book Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smart Book Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart Book Demo by TEAM elt publishing from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Book Demo by TEAM elt publishing is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart Book Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-04 16:05:49.993