Small World 2
Small World 2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Small World 2 from your systemGame-Owl.com
. You can find out more on Game-Owl.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Small World 2 can be found at http://game-owl.com
. Small World 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Small World 2 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Small World 2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Small World 2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Small World 2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Small World 2.exe is the Small World 2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.11 MB (9552384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Small World 2. They occupy about 9.66 MB (10133504
bytes) on disk.
- Small World 2.exe (9.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Small World 2 version 2
Small World 2 is a program marketed by the software company Game-Owl.com. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Small World 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Small World 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Small World 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Small World 2". If it is installed on your PC the Small World 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Small World 2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Small World 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Small World 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Small World 2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Small World 2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Small World 2.
8. After removing Small World 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Small World 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Small World 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Small World 2 by Game-Owl.com from your PC, we are not saying that Small World 2 by Game-Owl.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Small World 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:33:58.030