Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 from your PCSmall Fun Games
. Further information on Small Fun Games can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallFunFarkle directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallFunFarkle\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SmallFunFarkle.exe is the Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5's primary executable file and it takes around 1.44 MB (1512752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2226728
bytes) on disk.
- SmallFunFarkle.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.5
of Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5.
Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 is a program offered by the software company Small Fun Games. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5". If it exists on your system the Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5.
8. After uninstalling Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 by Small Fun Games from your computer, we are not saying that Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 by Small Fun Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Small Fun Farkle 1.3.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:55:33.160