SmArtCCOmpare is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SmArtCCOmpare from your PCSmartCompare
. Further information on SmartCompare can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SmArtCCOmpare folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. SmArtCCOmpare's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\SmArtCCOmpare\SmArtCCOmpare.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The application's main executable file is called SmArtCCOmpare.exe and occupies 218.00 KB (223232 bytes).
SmArtCCOmpare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- SmArtCCOmpare.exe (218.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCComparE
SmArtCCOmpare is an application by SmartCompare. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SmArtCCOmpare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SmArtCCOmpare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SmArtCCOmpare or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmArtCCOmpare". If it is installed on your PC the SmArtCCOmpare program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SmArtCCOmpare in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SmArtCCOmpare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmArtCCOmpare.
8. After uninstalling SmArtCCOmpare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmArtCCOmpare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmArtCCOmpare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmArtCCOmpare by SmartCompare from your computer, nor are we saying that SmArtCCOmpare by SmartCompare is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmArtCCOmpare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:06:01.213