This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Slots Capital for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Slots Capital from your PCRival
. More information on Rival can be found here
. More details about the program Slots Capital can be seen at http://www.rivalpowered.com
. Usually the Slots Capital application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlotOCash folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Slots Capital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlotOCash\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 58.46 MB (61296040 bytes) on disk and is called lobby.exe.
The following executables are contained in Slots Capital. They occupy 58.64 MB (61484172
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (58.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (99.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Slots Capital. Click on the links below for other Slots Capital versions:
Slots Capital is a program marketed by the software company Rival. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Slots Capital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Slots Capital from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Slots Capital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Slots Capital". If it is installed on your PC the Slots Capital app will be found very quickly. When you select Slots Capital in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Slots Capital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Slots Capital:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlotOCash\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Slots Capital.
8. After removing Slots Capital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Slots Capital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slots Capital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Slots Capital by Rival from your PC, we are not saying that Slots Capital by Rival is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Slots Capital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-05 23:55:12.853