This info is about Slotomania for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Slotomania from your systemSweetLabs
. Further information on SweetLabs can be seen here
. Slotomania is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Slotomania's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Slotomania's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
Slotomania is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Slotomania version 1.0.3
Slotomania is a program marketed by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Slotomania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Slotomania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Slotomania or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slotomania". If it exists on your system the Slotomania program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Slotomania in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Slotomania, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Slotomania.
8. After uninstalling Slotomania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Slotomania that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Slotomania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Slotomania by SweetLabs from your computer, nor are we saying that Slotomania by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Slotomania in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 15:14:50.580