Slot Nuts is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Slot Nuts from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slot Nuts directory (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the Slot Nuts's primary executable file and it occupies close to 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Slot Nuts. They take about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.09.0
of Slot Nuts. Click on the links below for other Slot Nuts versions:
...click to view all...
Slot Nuts is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Slot Nuts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Slot Nuts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Slot Nuts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slot Nuts". If it is installed on your PC the Slot Nuts app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Slot Nuts in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Slot Nuts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Slot Nuts.
8. After removing Slot Nuts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Slot Nuts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Slot Nuts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Slot Nuts by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Slot Nuts by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slot Nuts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 07:20:59.443