Sloppy Goat 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sloppy Goat 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sloppy Goat 1.0 from your PCFalcoware, Inc.
. You can read more on Falcoware, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Sloppy Goat 1.0 can be seen at http://www.Freegamia.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sloppy Goat folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Sloppy Goat 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sloppy Goat\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sloppy Goat 1.0's primary file takes about 7.50 MB (7865856 bytes) and its name is SloppyGoat.exe.
Sloppy Goat 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.65 MB (9075409
bytes) on disk.
- SloppyGoat.exe (7.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Sloppy Goat 1.0 version 1.0
Sloppy Goat 1.0 is an application released by Falcoware, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Sloppy Goat 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sloppy Goat 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sloppy Goat 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sloppy Goat 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sloppy Goat 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Sloppy Goat 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sloppy Goat 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sloppy Goat 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Freegamia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sloppy Goat\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sloppy Goat 1.0.
8. After removing Sloppy Goat 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sloppy Goat 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sloppy Goat 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sloppy Goat 1.0 by Falcoware, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Sloppy Goat 1.0 by Falcoware, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sloppy Goat 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 12:47:12.450