This web page is about Slingo Deluxe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Slingo Deluxe from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Slingo Deluxe on WildTangent's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Slingo Deluxe directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Slingo Deluxe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Slingo Deluxe\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Slingo-WT.exe is the Slingo Deluxe's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.03 MB (6318928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Slingo Deluxe. They occupy about 6.19 MB (6486611
bytes) on disk.
- Slingo-WT.exe (6.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Slingo Deluxe version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Slingo Deluxe:
...click to view all...
Slingo Deluxe is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Slingo Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Slingo Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Slingo Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Slingo Deluxe". The Slingo Deluxe program will be found very quickly. When you click Slingo Deluxe in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Slingo Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Slingo Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Slingo Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Slingo Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Slingo Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Slingo Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Slingo Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Slingo Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Slingo Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Slingo Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:45:52.227