Slingo Casino Pak
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Slingo Casino Pak for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Slingo Casino Pak from your PCSpintop Media, Inc
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Spintop Media, Inc. More details about the software Slingo Casino Pak can be seen at http://www.spintop-games.com
. Usually the Slingo Casino Pak application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slingo Casino Pak folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Slingo Casino Pak is C:\Program Files (x86)\Slingo Casino Pak\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.15 MB (2256896 bytes) on disk and is titled SlingoCasinoPak.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Slingo Casino Pak. They take 2.20 MB (2308295
bytes) on disk.
- SlingoCasinoPak.exe (2.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.19 KB)
Slingo Casino Pak is an application marketed by the software company Spintop Media, Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Slingo Casino Pak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Slingo Casino Pak from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Slingo Casino Pak or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Slingo Casino Pak". If it exists on your system the Slingo Casino Pak app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Slingo Casino Pak in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Slingo Casino Pak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Slingo Casino Pak:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spintop-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Slingo Casino Pak\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Slingo Casino Pak.
8. After uninstalling Slingo Casino Pak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Slingo Casino Pak that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slingo Casino Pak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Slingo Casino Pak by Spintop Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Slingo Casino Pak by Spintop Media, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Slingo Casino Pak in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 03:33:45.023