SlideLab 0.3.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SlideLab 0.3.0 from your PCSlideLab Team
. Additional info about SlideLab Team can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\SlideLab folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SlideLab 0.3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\SlideLab\Uninstall SlideLab.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 87.84 MB (92108312 bytes) on disk and is labeled SlideLab.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SlideLab 0.3.0. They take about 95.99 MB (100651200
bytes) on disk.
- SlideLab.exe (87.84 MB)
- Uninstall SlideLab.exe (247.64 KB)
- elevate.exe (121.02 KB)
- sentry-cli.exe (7.79 MB)
The current page applies to SlideLab 0.3.0 version 0.3.0
SlideLab 0.3.0 is a program marketed by SlideLab Team. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove SlideLab 0.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SlideLab 0.3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SlideLab 0.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SlideLab 0.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the SlideLab 0.3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SlideLab 0.3.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SlideLab 0.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SlideLab 0.3.0.
8. After uninstalling SlideLab 0.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SlideLab 0.3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SlideLab 0.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SlideLab 0.3.0 by SlideLab Team from your PC, nor are we saying that SlideLab 0.3.0 by SlideLab Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SlideLab 0.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:51:48.193