This page is about Slick Savings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Slick Savings from your PCSpigot, Inc.
. Further information on Spigot, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.spigot.com
if you want to read more on Slick Savings on Spigot, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Slick Savings directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Button.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 28.48 KB (29168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Slick Savings. They take about 56.47 KB (57824
bytes) on disk.
- Button.exe (28.48 KB)
- Button64.exe (27.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Slick Savings. For other Slick Savings versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Slick Savings.Folders left behind when you uninstall Slick Savings:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Slick Savings when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Slick Savings
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Slick Savings\coupons.crx
Slick Savings is a program marketed by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Slick Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Slick Savings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Slick Savings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Slick Savings". The Slick Savings app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Slick Savings in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Slick Savings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Slick Savings.
8. After uninstalling Slick Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Slick Savings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slick Savings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Slick Savings by Spigot, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Slick Savings by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Slick Savings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:30:42.277