This info is about Sleepy 6.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sleepy 6.0 from your systemAlex Benenson
. Check out here
where you can read more on Alex Benenson. Click on http://sleepy.sashazur.com/
to get more data about Sleepy 6.0 on Alex Benenson's website. Sleepy 6.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sleepy directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Sleepy 6.0 is C:\Program Files\Sleepy\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named settings.exe and its approximative size is 172.00 KB (176128 bytes).
Sleepy 6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 671.11 KB (687221
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assist.exe (80.00 KB)
- batch.exe (44.00 KB)
- checklang.exe (52.00 KB)
- init.exe (24.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (24.00 KB)
- netset.exe (76.00 KB)
- service.exe (44.00 KB)
- settings.exe (172.00 KB)
- slpmoni.exe (40.00 KB)
- slptask.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Sleepy 6.0.
Sleepy 6.0 is an application marketed by Alex Benenson. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Sleepy 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sleepy 6.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sleepy 6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sleepy 6.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sleepy 6.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sleepy 6.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sleepy 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sleepy 6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://sleepy.sashazur.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sleepy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sleepy 6.0.
8. After removing Sleepy 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sleepy 6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sleepy 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sleepy 6.0 by Alex Benenson from your PC, nor are we saying that Sleepy 6.0 by Alex Benenson is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sleepy 6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 09:21:46.757