This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Sleeping Dogs from your computerHami Corporation
. More data about Hami Corporation can be found here
. More details about Sleeping Dogs can be found at http://www.gamedoon.ugig.ir/
. Usually the Sleeping Dogs program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hami Corporation\Sleeping Dogs directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Sleeping Dogs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hami Corporation\Sleeping Dogs\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Hami Corporation\Sleeping Dogs\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 16.00 MB (16775320 bytes) on disk and is called HKShip.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Sleeping Dogs. They take about 21.99 MB (23057400
bytes) on disk.
- HKShip.exe (16.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- D3D11Install_2010.exe (200.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
This web page is about Sleeping Dogs version 1.4
Sleeping Dogs is a program released by the software company Hami Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Sleeping Dogs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sleeping Dogs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sleeping Dogs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sleeping Dogs". If it exists on your system the Sleeping Dogs program will be found automatically. After you click Sleeping Dogs in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sleeping Dogs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sleeping Dogs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamedoon.ugig.ir/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hami Corporation\Sleeping Dogs\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Hami Corporation\Sleeping Dogs\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sleeping Dogs.
8. After removing Sleeping Dogs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sleeping Dogs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sleeping Dogs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sleeping Dogs by Hami Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Sleeping Dogs by Hami Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sleeping Dogs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 16:04:33.290