You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ from your PCSquare Enix
. You can find out more on Square Enix or check for application updates here
. Further information about Sleeping Dogs™ can be seen at http://www.sleepingdogs.net/
. Usually the Sleeping Dogs™ application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SleepingDogs directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Sleeping Dogs™ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. HKShip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 16.24 MB (17029784 bytes) on disk.
Sleeping Dogs™ is composed of the following executables which take 20.95 MB (21969400
bytes) on disk:
- HKShip.exe (16.24 MB)
- D3D11Install_2010.exe (200.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Sleeping Dogs™ has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 202170
Sleeping Dogs™ is an application offered by Square Enix. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Sleeping Dogs™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sleeping Dogs™ or simply click the Search field and type in "Sleeping Dogs™". If it exists on your system the Sleeping Dogs™ program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sleeping Dogs™ in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sleeping Dogs™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sleeping Dogs™:
- The publisher is: http://www.sleepingdogs.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sleeping Dogs™.
8. After uninstalling Sleeping Dogs™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sleeping Dogs™ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sleeping Dogs™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ by Square Enix from your computer, we are not saying that Sleeping Dogs™ by Square Enix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 22:23:00.737