You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ from your PCSquare Enix
. You can find out more on Square Enix or check for application updates here
. Further information about Sleeping Dogs™ can be seen at http://www.sleepingdogs.net/
. Usually the Sleeping Dogs™ application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SleepingDogs directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Sleeping Dogs™ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. HKShip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 16.24 MB (17029784 bytes) on disk.
Sleeping Dogs™ is composed of the following executables which take 20.95 MB (21969400
bytes) on disk:
- HKShip.exe (16.24 MB)
- D3D11Install_2010.exe (200.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Sleeping Dogs™ has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 202170
Sleeping Dogs™ is an application offered by Square Enix. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Sleeping Dogs™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sleeping Dogs™ or simply click the Search field and type in "Sleeping Dogs™". The Sleeping Dogs™ app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sleeping Dogs™ in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sleeping Dogs™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sleeping Dogs™:
- The software company is: http://www.sleepingdogs.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sleeping Dogs™.
8. After uninstalling Sleeping Dogs™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sleeping Dogs™ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sleeping Dogs™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ by Square Enix from your computer, we are not saying that Sleeping Dogs™ by Square Enix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs™ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 22:23:00.737