This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sleep Attack for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Sleep Attack from your systemBad Seed
. You can read more on Bad Seed or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.sleep-attack.com
to get more information about Sleep Attack on Bad Seed's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sleep Attack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Sleep Attack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Sleep Attack's main file takes around 19.67 MB (20625408 bytes) and is called SleepAttack.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Sleep Attack. They take about 19.67 MB (20625408
bytes) on disk.
- SleepAttack.exe (19.67 MB)
Sleep Attack is a program by the software company Bad Seed. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Sleep Attack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sleep Attack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sleep Attack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sleep Attack". The Sleep Attack program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sleep Attack in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sleep Attack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sleep Attack:
- The publisher is: http://www.sleep-attack.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sleep Attack.
8. After removing Sleep Attack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sleep Attack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sleep Attack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sleep Attack by Bad Seed from your PC, nor are we saying that Sleep Attack by Bad Seed is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sleep Attack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 18:06:37.687