Slay (Beta) version 6.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Slay (Beta) version 6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Slay (Beta) version 6.0 from your PCSean O'Connor's Windows Games Ltd
. More data about Sean O'Connor's Windows Games Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details on Slay (Beta) version 6.0 at http://www.windowsgames.co.uk
. Slay (Beta) version 6.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Slay (Beta) folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Slay (Beta) version 6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Slay (Beta)\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Slay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.80 MB (1884160 bytes) on disk.
Slay (Beta) version 6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.48 MB (2599194
bytes) on disk.
- Slay.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Slay (Beta) version 6.0 version 6.0
Slay (Beta) version 6.0 is a program by the software company Sean O'Connor's Windows Games Ltd. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Slay (Beta) version 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Slay (Beta) version 6.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Slay (Beta) version 6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Slay (Beta) version 6.0". If it exists on your system the Slay (Beta) version 6.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Slay (Beta) version 6.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Slay (Beta) version 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Slay (Beta) version 6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windowsgames.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Slay (Beta)\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Slay (Beta) version 6.0.
8. After uninstalling Slay (Beta) version 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Slay (Beta) version 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Slay (Beta) version 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Slay (Beta) version 6.0 by Sean O'Connor's Windows Games Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Slay (Beta) version 6.0 by Sean O'Connor's Windows Games Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slay (Beta) version 6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 05:05:52.230