This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skyrim for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Skyrim from your PCUltra
. Take a look here
for more details on Ultra. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Games\Skyrim folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Skyrim's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Games\Skyrim\unins000.exe. SkyrimLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.79 MB (1880400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Skyrim. They take an average of 30.25 MB (31721388
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkyrimLauncher.exe (1.79 MB)
- TESV.exe (18.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (737.43 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (3.94 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Skyrim is an application by Ultra. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Skyrim is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Skyrim from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyrim or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyrim". If it exists on your system the Skyrim application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skyrim in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Skyrim, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyrim.
8. After uninstalling Skyrim, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyrim that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyrim using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyrim by Ultra from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyrim by Ultra is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyrim supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 21:30:55.490