Skype (wersja 8.61)
Skype (wersja 8.61) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.61) from your computerSkype Technologies S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Skype Technologies S.A.. Detailed information about Skype (wersja 8.61) can be seen at http://www.skype.com/
. Skype (wersja 8.61) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder, regulated by the user's choice. Skype (wersja 8.61)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the Skype (wersja 8.61)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 87.44 MB (91683688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Skype (wersja 8.61). They take about 88.85 MB (93163232
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (87.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This data is about Skype (wersja 8.61) version 8.61
Skype (wersja 8.61) is a program by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.61) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skype (wersja 8.61) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skype (wersja 8.61) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype (wersja 8.61)". The Skype (wersja 8.61) app will be found very quickly. When you click Skype (wersja 8.61) in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skype (wersja 8.61), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype (wersja 8.61):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype (wersja 8.61).
8. After removing Skype (wersja 8.61), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype (wersja 8.61) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype (wersja 8.61) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.61) by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Skype (wersja 8.61) by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.61) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 04:50:56.490