Skype verzija 8.40
This page contains complete information on how to remove Skype verzija 8.40 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Skype verzija 8.40 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. More data about Skype Technologies S.A. can be read here
. Further information about Skype verzija 8.40 can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Skype verzija 8.40 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Skype.exe and occupies 51.07 MB (53551672 bytes).
The executables below are part of Skype verzija 8.40. They take about 52.48 MB (55031200
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (51.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This web page is about Skype verzija 8.40 version 8.40
Skype verzija 8.40 is an application offered by Skype Technologies S.A.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Skype verzija 8.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Skype verzija 8.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skype verzija 8.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype verzija 8.40". If it exists on your system the Skype verzija 8.40 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skype verzija 8.40 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skype verzija 8.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype verzija 8.40:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skype verzija 8.40.
8. After removing Skype verzija 8.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype verzija 8.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skype verzija 8.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skype verzija 8.40 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype verzija 8.40 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skype verzija 8.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 10:08:15.443