Skype verzija 8.29
Skype verzija 8.29 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. You can read more on Skype Technologies S.A. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Skype verzija 8.29 can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Skype verzija 8.29 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 47.49 MB (49799184 bytes) on disk.
Skype verzija 8.29 contains of the executables below. They take 48.90 MB (51280232
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.29
of Skype verzija 8.29.
Skype verzija 8.29 is an application released by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skype verzija 8.29 or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype verzija 8.29". If it exists on your system the Skype verzija 8.29 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skype verzija 8.29 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skype verzija 8.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype verzija 8.29:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype verzija 8.29.
8. After removing Skype verzija 8.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype verzija 8.29 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype verzija 8.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype verzija 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 12:11:24.893