Skype verzija 8.29
Skype verzija 8.29 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. You can read more on Skype Technologies S.A. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Skype verzija 8.29 can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Skype verzija 8.29 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 47.49 MB (49799184 bytes) on disk.
Skype verzija 8.29 contains of the executables below. They take 48.90 MB (51280232
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.29
of Skype verzija 8.29.
Skype verzija 8.29 is an application released by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skype verzija 8.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype verzija 8.29". If it is installed on your PC the Skype verzija 8.29 program will be found automatically. When you select Skype verzija 8.29 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skype verzija 8.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype verzija 8.29:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype verzija 8.29.
8. After removing Skype verzija 8.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype verzija 8.29 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype verzija 8.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype verzija 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype verzija 8.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 12:11:24.893