Skype verzia 8.54
Skype verzia 8.54 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skype verzia 8.54 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. More info about Skype Technologies S.A. can be read here
. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more details about Skype verzia 8.54 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. Skype verzia 8.54 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Skype verzia 8.54. The application's main executable file is named Skype.exe and its approximative size is 79.66 MB (83524968 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skype verzia 8.54. They occupy an average of 81.07 MB (85004496
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (79.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Skype verzia 8.54 version 8.54
Skype verzia 8.54 is an application offered by Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Skype verzia 8.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skype verzia 8.54 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skype verzia 8.54 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype verzia 8.54". If it is installed on your PC the Skype verzia 8.54 application will be found automatically. When you select Skype verzia 8.54 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype verzia 8.54, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype verzia 8.54:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skype verzia 8.54.
8. After removing Skype verzia 8.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skype verzia 8.54 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skype verzia 8.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skype verzia 8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype verzia 8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skype verzia 8.54 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 19:21:46.593