Skype verzia 8.40
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skype verzia 8.40 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skype verzia 8.40 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. Further information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more info about Skype verzia 8.40 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Skype verzia 8.40 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype verzia 8.40's primary file takes about 51.06 MB (53540200 bytes) and its name is Skype.exe.
Skype verzia 8.40 is composed of the following executables which occupy 52.47 MB (55019944
bytes) on disk:
- Skype.exe (51.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Skype verzia 8.40 version 8.40
Skype verzia 8.40 is an application marketed by Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Skype verzia 8.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skype verzia 8.40 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skype verzia 8.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype verzia 8.40". The Skype verzia 8.40 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skype verzia 8.40 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skype verzia 8.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype verzia 8.40:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skype verzia 8.40.
8. After uninstalling Skype verzia 8.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype verzia 8.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skype verzia 8.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skype verzia 8.40 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Skype verzia 8.40 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype verzia 8.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 13:49:39.910