Skype verzia 8.29
This web page is about Skype verzia 8.29 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skype verzia 8.29 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. Check out here
for more information on Skype Technologies S.A.. Please open http://www.skype.com/
if you want to read more on Skype verzia 8.29 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. Usually the Skype verzia 8.29 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Skype verzia 8.29 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Skype.exe and it has a size of 47.49 MB (49799144 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skype verzia 8.29. They take about 48.90 MB (51280192
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.29
of Skype verzia 8.29.
Skype verzia 8.29 is a program offered by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Skype verzia 8.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skype verzia 8.29 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skype verzia 8.29 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype verzia 8.29". The Skype verzia 8.29 program will be found automatically. When you click Skype verzia 8.29 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skype verzia 8.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype verzia 8.29:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype verzia 8.29.
8. After removing Skype verzia 8.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skype verzia 8.29 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skype verzia 8.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skype verzia 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Skype verzia 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype verzia 8.29 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 17:53:07.623