Skype verze 8.54
This info is about Skype verze 8.54 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Skype verze 8.54 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. Further information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.skype.com/
if you want to read more on Skype verze 8.54 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Skype verze 8.54 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 79.66 MB (83524968 bytes) on disk and is titled Skype.exe.
Skype verze 8.54 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 81.07 MB (85004496
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (79.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.54
of Skype verze 8.54.
Skype verze 8.54 is an application offered by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Skype verze 8.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Skype verze 8.54 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skype verze 8.54 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype verze 8.54". If it exists on your system the Skype verze 8.54 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skype verze 8.54 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skype verze 8.54, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype verze 8.54:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skype verze 8.54.
8. After uninstalling Skype verze 8.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype verze 8.54 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype verze 8.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skype verze 8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype verze 8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skype verze 8.54 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 14:50:14.373