Skype verze 8.29
Skype verze 8.29 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Skype verze 8.29 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. Take a look here
for more info on Skype Technologies S.A.. More details about the program Skype verze 8.29 can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Skype verze 8.29. Skype verze 8.29's main file takes around 47.49 MB (49799144 bytes) and is called Skype.exe.
Skype verze 8.29 contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.90 MB (51280192
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Skype verze 8.29 version 8.29
Skype verze 8.29 is a program offered by Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Skype verze 8.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skype verze 8.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skype verze 8.29 or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype verze 8.29". The Skype verze 8.29 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skype verze 8.29 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skype verze 8.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype verze 8.29:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skype verze 8.29.
8. After removing Skype verze 8.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype verze 8.29 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype verze 8.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skype verze 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Skype verze 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype verze 8.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 12:58:36.653