Skype verze 8.29
Skype verze 8.29 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Skype verze 8.29 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. Take a look here
for more info on Skype Technologies S.A.. More details about the program Skype verze 8.29 can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Skype verze 8.29. Skype verze 8.29's main file takes around 47.49 MB (49799144 bytes) and is called Skype.exe.
Skype verze 8.29 contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.90 MB (51280192
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Skype verze 8.29 version 8.29
Skype verze 8.29 is a program offered by Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Skype verze 8.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skype verze 8.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skype verze 8.29 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype verze 8.29". The Skype verze 8.29 app will be found very quickly. After you click Skype verze 8.29 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype verze 8.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype verze 8.29:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skype verze 8.29.
8. After removing Skype verze 8.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype verze 8.29 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype verze 8.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skype verze 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Skype verze 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype verze 8.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 12:58:36.653