Skype verze 8.15
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skype verze 8.15 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Skype verze 8.15 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. More data about Skype Technologies S.A. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Skype verze 8.15 at http://www.skype.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Skype verze 8.15 is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Skype.exe and it has a size of 56.17 MB (58899912 bytes).
The executables below are part of Skype verze 8.15. They occupy an average of 57.57 MB (60369296
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (56.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.15
of Skype verze 8.15.
Skype verze 8.15 is a program released by Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Skype verze 8.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Skype verze 8.15 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skype verze 8.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype verze 8.15". The Skype verze 8.15 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skype verze 8.15 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype verze 8.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype verze 8.15:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype verze 8.15.
8. After uninstalling Skype verze 8.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skype verze 8.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype verze 8.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype verze 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype verze 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype verze 8.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 06:45:09.177