Skype versiunea 8.14
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Skype versiunea 8.14 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Skype versiunea 8.14 from your computerSkype Technologies S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Skype Technologies S.A.. More information about Skype versiunea 8.14 can be seen at http://www.skype.com/
. Usually the Skype versiunea 8.14 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Skype versiunea 8.14 is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Skype.exe and it has a size of 56.09 MB (58810312 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Skype versiunea 8.14. They occupy 57.49 MB (60279696
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (56.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current web page applies to Skype versiunea 8.14 version 8.14
Skype versiunea 8.14 is an application released by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Some people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Skype versiunea 8.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skype versiunea 8.14 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skype versiunea 8.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype versiunea 8.14". If it exists on your system the Skype versiunea 8.14 program will be found automatically. When you click Skype versiunea 8.14 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skype versiunea 8.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype versiunea 8.14:
- The software company is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skype versiunea 8.14.
8. After uninstalling Skype versiunea 8.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype versiunea 8.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skype versiunea 8.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skype versiunea 8.14 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Skype versiunea 8.14 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype versiunea 8.14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:19:55.947