Skype versiunea 8.10
You can find below details on how to uninstall Skype versiunea 8.10 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Skype versiunea 8.10 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Skype Technologies S.A.. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more data about Skype versiunea 8.10 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Skype versiunea 8.10 is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype versiunea 8.10's main file takes around 54.79 MB (57446344 bytes) and is named Skype.exe.
Skype versiunea 8.10 is composed of the following executables which take 56.19 MB (58918288
bytes) on disk:
- Skype.exe (54.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.10
of Skype versiunea 8.10.
Skype versiunea 8.10 is an application marketed by Skype Technologies S.A.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Skype versiunea 8.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Skype versiunea 8.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skype versiunea 8.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype versiunea 8.10". The Skype versiunea 8.10 app will be found very quickly. When you select Skype versiunea 8.10 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skype versiunea 8.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versiunea 8.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skype versiunea 8.10.
8. After removing Skype versiunea 8.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype versiunea 8.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skype versiunea 8.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skype versiunea 8.10 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype versiunea 8.10 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype versiunea 8.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 18:55:18.333