Skype versione 8.61
You can find on this page details on how to remove Skype versione 8.61 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Skype versione 8.61 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. More information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.skype.com/
if you want to read more on Skype versione 8.61 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). Skype versione 8.61's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the Skype versione 8.61's main executable file and it occupies circa 87.44 MB (91683688 bytes) on disk.
Skype versione 8.61 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.85 MB (93163232
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (87.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.61
of Skype versione 8.61.
Skype versione 8.61 is a program by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Skype versione 8.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Skype versione 8.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skype versione 8.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype versione 8.61". The Skype versione 8.61 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skype versione 8.61 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skype versione 8.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype versione 8.61:
- The software company is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skype versione 8.61.
8. After removing Skype versione 8.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype versione 8.61 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype versione 8.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skype versione 8.61 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype versione 8.61 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skype versione 8.61 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:30:47.820