Skype versione 8.15
This page is about Skype versione 8.15 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Skype versione 8.15 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Skype Technologies S.A.. You can read more about on Skype versione 8.15 at http://www.skype.com/
. Skype versione 8.15 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder, regulated by the user's decision. Skype versione 8.15's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Skype.exe and it has a size of 56.17 MB (58899912 bytes).
Skype versione 8.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 57.57 MB (60369296
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (56.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Skype versione 8.15 version 8.15
Skype versione 8.15 is an application released by Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Skype versione 8.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Skype versione 8.15 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skype versione 8.15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype versione 8.15". The Skype versione 8.15 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skype versione 8.15 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype versione 8.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versione 8.15:
- The software company is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skype versione 8.15.
8. After removing Skype versione 8.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skype versione 8.15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skype versione 8.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skype versione 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Skype versione 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype versione 8.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 18:30:03.813