Skype versione 8.15
This page is about Skype versione 8.15 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Skype versione 8.15 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Skype Technologies S.A.. You can read more about on Skype versione 8.15 at http://www.skype.com/
. Skype versione 8.15 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder, regulated by the user's decision. Skype versione 8.15's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Skype.exe and it has a size of 56.17 MB (58899912 bytes).
Skype versione 8.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 57.57 MB (60369296
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (56.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Skype versione 8.15 version 8.15
Skype versione 8.15 is an application released by Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Skype versione 8.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Skype versione 8.15 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skype versione 8.15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype versione 8.15". If it exists on your system the Skype versione 8.15 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skype versione 8.15 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skype versione 8.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versione 8.15:
- The software company is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skype versione 8.15.
8. After removing Skype versione 8.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skype versione 8.15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skype versione 8.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skype versione 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Skype versione 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype versione 8.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 18:30:03.813