Skype versija 8.61
You can find below details on how to remove Skype versija 8.61 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Skype versija 8.61 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Skype Technologies S.A.. Further information about Skype versija 8.61 can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Skype versija 8.61. The application's main executable file occupies 87.44 MB (91683688 bytes) on disk and is titled Skype.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skype versija 8.61. They take an average of 88.85 MB (93163232
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (87.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Skype versija 8.61 version 8.61
Skype versija 8.61 is a program released by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Skype versija 8.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Skype versija 8.61 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skype versija 8.61 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype versija 8.61". If it is installed on your PC the Skype versija 8.61 program will be found automatically. When you select Skype versija 8.61 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skype versija 8.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versija 8.61:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype versija 8.61.
8. After uninstalling Skype versija 8.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skype versija 8.61 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype versija 8.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skype versija 8.61 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Skype versija 8.61 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skype versija 8.61 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:09:44.347